Wednesday, April 30, 2008

and so it begins......

Well heck, seems like blogging is the "in" thing to do right now in the Lessard Family, so I figured I'd get in on the ground floor. PLUS, JP has been saying for a few weeks now that we should start a website.....as I am really unsure of how to do that (or is THIS that?!), I figured a blog would be the way to go.

That's all I have for right now, check back in a couple of weeks when I have had time to add some EVERYTHING (ie graphics, pictures, intelligent conversation, etc etc) and we'll see how it goes from there :)

Jill

5 comments:

Unknown said...

it'll take longer than I couple of weeks to get "intelligent content" on this site, me thinks.

Angie Lessard said...

Cassie says:

"Dear Aunt Jill, I was just wanting to say Hi. And see how CeeCee & Natalie are doing in school. From Cassie"

The Jon-Paul Lessards! said...

Hi Cassie! It is so nice to hear from you. Natalie and Ceci are doing great in school, we hear you are doing great too! They just asked me today, when we were going to visit you all in Texas. So Uncle Jon-Paul and I will do our best to get us out there real soon because we miss all y'all! We can't wait to see you in August!!

Love, Aunt Jill, Uncle Jon-Paul, Ceci and Natalie

ChefMichele said...

Hey JbJp, Wow another blog...guess I wont be bored now on FI for the summer with my laptop. Thanks for blogging....I really do feel more connected to all ya'all when I read them. Keep it up!! love,
Cin xxoo ( cuz-in-law )

Joe Lessard said...

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging