Saturday, May 3, 2008

And the beat goes on....

Warning, more about nothing contained....

So we all pile into the car today, to do some running around, and Ceci spots the CD case and asks me to put some music on. Jon-Paul, meanwhile, had already put an Allman Bros. CD in the player and tells her "I just put a CD in Cee". So she pauses for a few seconds, but then asks again "Mommy, can you put one from that case on?" Jon-Paul tells her that the CD he put on IS from "that case". Another pause. Then, "But Mommy, I want to hear some real music!" Note, "real" music to my daughters, is something we can dance to. As in the disco genre.

I LOVE these gals!!!

That's it for now, will try to lead a more interesting life tomorrow

Jill

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Please see my second post (like 2 years ago)....

http://scottlessard.blogspot.com/2006/02/more-stupidity.html

You know what I mean?

The Jon-Paul Lessards! said...

I just post 'em, no one's twisting your arm to read 'em.

You know what I mean?

xo